With the arrival of the Mika series, CLS is introducing a wonderful new series of downlighters that can be used in a great number of varieties. For example, these downlighters can be rotated as well as tilted.
The Mika series features a number of great qualities:
- A Power output of 30 Watt, with an effective light output up to 3500 Lumen.
- Choose from no less than 16 different LED light sources with a CRI up to 98!
- Special LED light sources for the perfect illumination of furniture, kitchens, clothing, jewellery, bread, fish, meat and others.
- Optics can easily be switched between light angles from narrow spot to wide flood or even an oval beam optic.
- 43o vertical adjustability for the most optimal illumination of your walls or objects.
- Lots of different dim and control options, such as: mains dimmable through phase cutting, 1-10V, DALI, DMX512 & Casambi Bluetooth dimming.
From the 4th quarter of 2019, CLS’s Mika Fixtures are also available in RGBW – RGBA and Dim to Warm variants. This means that you will be able to use one single design for a great number of light plans.